Viva Cuba Tour is offering the unique opportunity to enjoy a week of culture and baseball in Cuba, its national pastime, with Bernie Pleskoff .
A graduate of the Major League Baseball Scouting Bureau’s Scout School, Bernie served as a professional baseball scout for the Houston Astros and Seattle Mariners. Bernie continued his scouting career by writing scouting reports for MLB.com. He is currently writing scouting reports for FanRagSports.com and RotoWire Baseball Preview Magazine.
Bernie is a weekly guest on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports radio, and the co-host of the weekly baseball podcast “Short Hops” available on i-Tunes, Stitcher and Rotowire.com.
Bernie is a guest speaker at banquets and serves on various baseball industry panels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A deposit of $1,300 per person is due by 150 days prior to departure, which is November 17th, 2018. Early deposits are encouraged to confirm your reservation and place on the tour.
- A signed copy of the Memorandum of Understanding must be returned in with the deposit.
- Full payment will be due 90 days prior to departure, which is January 16th, 2019.
- Please inquire if you are interested in purchasing trip insurance from a certified, third party.
- Payment can be made with a check, cashier’s check, or money order. Credit cards are not accepted. Checks should be made out to Viva Cuba Tour Ltd. and mailed to:
Viva Cuba Tour Ltd.
Attn: Cuba with Bernie
450 Taraval St. #143 , San Francisco, CA 94116
CANCELLATION and REPLACEMENT POLICIES:
- The sale is final.
- Cancellations made before 120 days prior to the trip eligible for a full refund, less a $200 airfare cancellation fee. Cancellations must be done in writing.
- Cancellations made 119-91 days to trip departure are eligible for a 50 percent refund, less a $200 airfare cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 90 days of trip departure are not eligible for a refund. In some instances, time permitting, a different traveler can take the place of a scheduled participant for a processing fee of $350.
UNUSED SERVICES & REFUNDS:No refund or adjustment can be made for any portion of the services not used such as voluntary non-usage of hotel accommodations, scheduled meals or any planned activity described in your itinerary.
PASSPORT AND VISA:
All travelers are required to carry a valid passport and a Cuban visa. The visa will be completed by a Viva Cuba Tour representative and given to participants at check-in in Miami OR sent to the trip leader beforehand.
IMPORTANT: Those without a valid passport will not be allowed to enter. Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after departure date. Passports must be U.S. issued. Foreign passports allowed only in conjunction with a valid U.S. Resident Alien card (Green Card). Viva Cuba Tour is not responsible for lost or stolen passports in Cuba.